Friendst-shirt - Skeleton I’ve got your back shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Friendst-shirt - Skeleton I’ve got your back shirt

In the Skeleton I’ve got your back shirt but in fact I love this head-spinning age of multi-step skin-care routines and mic-drop makeup launches, The One is a space for minimalists to sound off on the single beauty product that’s found a longtime spot in their carefully curated routines. “I can’t keep up with the face cream of the month. They’ve become fads, going in and out of style,” the Los Angeles-based jewelry designer Sophie Buhai tells me over the phone from a 1950s beach bungalow in Malibu, where she is on a much-needed sojourn with her family. Since launching her namesake line just over five years ago, the born-and-bred Californian has become known for eschewing trends in favor of an exacting, timeless taste that can be seen not only in her enduring designs but also her scrupulous stable of cosmetics. Her pared-back regimen consists of a trio of Biologique Recherche’s tried-and-true skin saviors, which, she says, she will “probably use for the rest of my life”;  a hydrating rose cream for her rosacea-prone complexion that she’s been picking up from health food shops since her college days; and just one makeup accent: Aker Fassi lipstick.

Skeleton I've got your back shirt

This is the Official Friendst-shirt - Skeleton I’ve got your back shirt, and the best for birthday, Christmas, Holiday, Teacher’s, Mother’s Day, gift, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Saint Patrick’s Day, Father’s Day, President, Trump, Autism, LGBT, Hobbies, Family, Friends, Camping, Hiking, Camp Fire, Veteran, Film, Independence Day, Black Friday….

Skeleton I've got your back s longsleeve

“I’m a total lipstick person; I feel pretty naked without it,” muses Buhai. She first received the Skeleton I’ve got your back shirt but in fact I love this traditional Moroccan pigment, which is made of red ochre terra cotta that’s been blended with powdered poppy, as a gift a number of years ago; now she replenishes her supply via Etsy. “I just was kind of blown away by the fact that lipstick could come in this incredible clay vessel. It looked like a sculpture,” she recalls, adding that she uses her finger and a drop of water to apply the display-worthy raw powder directly onto her pout before swiping on a layer of Labello lip balm. “I love it because you can really control whether it’s a light stain or an intense orange red—and it doesn’t wear off,” she notes. As for how to wear it? Pair it with a bare face as soon as you rise, Buhai suggests. “There’s something creative about waking up in the morning and wearing something beautiful that makes you happy and can change your day, just for yourself.” Below, shop Sophie Buhai’s The One.

Skeleton I've got your back s hoodie

6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:

  1. Click the button “Buy this shirt”
  2. Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
  3. Pic Any color you like!
  4. Choose size.
  5. Enter the delivery address.
  6. Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph.

Home:  Friendst-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hobbiesshirt - Bitcoin revolution shirt

Friendst-shirt - Daddy You Are As Badass As Deadpool You Are The Best Dadpool Shirt

Zorot-shirt - Black Cat I’m just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil shirt