Zorot-shirt - Black Cat I’m just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Zorot-shirt - Black Cat I’m just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil shirt

How would you describe your style when you’re not making TikToks? Cool babysitter meets victorian scullery maid meets ’90s pop star. I aspire to dress like a main character’s insane, but lovable, best friend. They always have the Black Cat I’m just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil shirt Apart from…,I will love this best outfits. What’s the most special piece in your wardrobe? The ugliest, scratchiest brown sweater you can possibly imagine that belonged to my dad in the ’90s. He passed away when I was four and it’s one of my most treasured belongings.

Black Cat I'm just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil shirt

What has been your most viral video, and why do you think it went viral? Until about a month ago, my most viral video was the Black Cat I’m just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil shirt Apart from…,I will love this Wes Anderson parody I did in May, of last year. However, I recently did a sort of pastiche accompaniment to this audio from The Astrology Album by Gary Usher that went absolutely massive. Like 3 million views in a day. The audio is from this kitsch record from the 60s where songs are about different traits of each Zodiac sign. It’s very fun. Very groovy. I had found it awhile back, but waited to make the video until it was “Aries Season”—since I am [insert hair-flip] an Aries. I think it did well because people like feeling seen, and being able to connect. Even if it’s just a birthday, or a rising sign. I’ve always liked how horoscopes offer a common language for people to communicate aspects of themselves to others. I think it’s ultimately a very unifying thing.

Black Cat I'm just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil hoodie

Home:  Zorot-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Zorot-shirt - Biden happy easter Joe Biden merry christmas ugly sweater

Nunutee - UFO Cut and Sew shirt