Alvashirt - I Love Everything About My Redbone Coonhound Dog Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this Alvashirt - I Love Everything About My Redbone Coonhound Dog Shirt

Anderson’s work in menswear always circles around the I Love Everything About My Redbone Coonhound Dog Shirt Additionally,I will love this inspiration of looking at teenage characters, the awkward beauty of youth: Those few years when everything about identity, sexuality, and rebellion is indelibly intense. As a designer, it’s where he mines his liberation from all sorts of norms—from the conventions of garment shape, to shaking up ideas of ‘what goes with what.’ He said he’d had time to properly examine all of that in the past year-and-a-half. “Why do I make clothing? What does gender mean? Or why am I drawn to showing [gender] neutrality within menswear?” He now traces it back to the time in his adolescent life when he was literally driven back to his closet to experiment with clothes. “Growing up in Northern Ireland, when I was in high school, I remember going to TK Maxx, where I bought a Dolce nylon orange jacket, and a pair of Jean Paul Gaultier velour trousers in a tiger print which had a weird zip on them,” he said. “They were discounted until they were about £9 or something. I wore them to a high school disco and got completely destroyed for it. People immediately questioned my sexuality for doing that.” It didn’t stop him, though. “Since that period, I collected all these things. I asked my parents to take the doors off my wardrobe and I laid out the things that I wanted to wear, but never did. So ultimately,” he continued, “I think in menswear it comes back to a fantasy of what I’d love to have been able to wear.”

I Love Everything About My Redbone Coonhound Dog Shirt

You can see all of that surging through this ‘show’ (a misnomer, since there was no physical runway), which Anderson would rather dub “a music video.” It’s not exactly that either, but, as multifaceted as it is, it’s completely in the I Love Everything About My Redbone Coonhound Dog Shirt Additionally,I will love this present. From the random-yet-precise way he’s draped satin dresses—which at second glance have a satirical menswear necktie going on—through pieces cut with portholes to reveal knees or nipples, it’s all about breaking down convention, and hoping to build up trust and alignment with what young people are feeling. “It’s dress-up,” he laughed. “Ultimately, with clothes, it’s the confidence that pulls it off—and these are very optimistic characters.” Anderson brought in two brothers-in-arms from two generations as collaborators. David Sims, the photographer-legend of early ’90s British grunge/crossover culture who was part of the first wave of rave parties as a kid, shot the campaign with a free rein to find young people in Europe to wear the collection. “David has been able to capture who I am. Given it a painterly edge and made it cinematic,” said Anderson. Loewe published a box-set of books containing Sims’ photos and the work of the painter and photographer Florian Krewer. The 34-year-old Krewer is “part of the same peer-group as myself, but he’s German, living in New York,” said Anderson. “He makes these amazing snapshots of life, has such an amazing way to look at nightlife. He’s been such a subconscious influence on me over the past couple of years. There’s fragility, and at the same time, strength. They’re a depiction of himself. When I look at his photos, I see his paintings, where they’re coming from.” Where Jonathan Anderson has come from—including whatever trauma, setbacks, and homophobia he’s been through—has also powered his talent. Ultimately, what he most loves about where he is now is being able to make “clothing that still, today, is like seeing a crocodile on a street.” Extreme design for extreme times—sounds about right. “You know: Do it like it’s your last collection,” he laughed. “And have fun with it.”

I Love Everything About My Redbone Coonhound Dog Shirt hoodie

Home: Click here to visit Alvashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Zorot-shirt - Traitor sleepy Joe is not my President shirt

Alvashirt - I Like Drums And Big Foot And Maybe 3 People Shirt