Alvashirt - Funny Derby Day And Mint Juleps Kentucky Horse Racing Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Alvashirt - Funny Derby Day And Mint Juleps Kentucky Horse Racing Shirt

But beyond embracing the Funny Derby Day And Mint Juleps Kentucky Horse Racing Shirt Also,I will get this pleasure of fashion, Elbaz was attuned to the struggles of maintaining creativity and independence in an ever-more-commercial landscape. He often spoke with students and wasn’t shy about discussing the difficulty of balancing art and commerce. He also rejected ideas of perfection, over-work, and fashion’s vicious competition. His willingness to speak the truth so warmly and openly made him an idol and inspiration for many, from the biggest names in fashion to the newest young designers around the world. On fashion’s relevance:  “Fashion is like a fruit. You couldn’t eat it a day before and you couldn’t eat it a day after. It’s just about today.” And to continue that food metaphor . . .  “If it’s not edible, it’s not food. If it’s not wearable, it’s not fashion.” On being who you are:  “Wear flats. You’re short. It’s much cooler not to pretend.”

Funny Derby Day And Mint Juleps Kentucky Horse Racing Shirt

On style:  “Style is the Funny Derby Day And Mint Juleps Kentucky Horse Racing Shirt Also,I will get this only thing you can’t buy. It’s not in a shopping bag, a label, or a price tag. It’s something reflected from our soul to the outside world—an emotion.” On the goal of his work: “Our job as designers is not just to create fashion shows, but to work around needs and then to bring the dream, and combine somehow function and fashion. More than that, I remember what Meryl Streep told me, that I always helped her to be a better version of her, and not to transform her. I think this is my job, I’m not trying to transform anyone, I’m just trying to make everyone, as much as I can, a better version of themselves.” On his work ethic:  “I can’t just give a little. I can’t do things that way. It’s like, you can’t be a little bit pregnant.” On letting the work speak for itself:  “I think that when you see too much of a dress, it’s not a good dress. And when you see too much of a designer, it means that it’s not too much of a good piece and they need to do too much publicity to push it forward. So I think it’s OK to move away, and to wear black sometimes, and it’s OK to disappear. It’s OK to make people miss you sometimes because then they are excited to see you when you say, ‘Honey, I’m home!’”

Funny Derby Day And Mint Juleps Kentucky Horse Racing Shirt hoodie

Home:  Alvashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Zorot-shirt - Black Cat I’m just waiting to see of my Coffee chooses to use its power for Good or Evil shirt

Zorot-shirt - Biden happy easter Joe Biden merry christmas ugly sweater

Nunutee - UFO Cut and Sew shirt